Webinars, Books, Catalogs, Safety Datasheets
Checking Occlusion Using the Two-Step Method
- Did you know that you can combine a paper and foil to better visualize occlusal contacts on saliva moistened surfaces? Here’s how!
Articulating Papers Vs Foils/Films
- An informative sheet on the main differences between Articulating Papers and Foils/Films
12micron Arti-Fol Fact Sheet
- Some quick facts about our 12micron Shimstock line.
12micron Cardboard Mounted ‘BK328 metallic Complete’ Product Spotlight
- Short article about our classic shimstock film that comes pre-mounted on a hygienic cardboard holder. From Dental Product Shopper, August 2021.
40micron Arti-Check Fact Sheet
- All about our popular 40micron line of products! This line has the widest range of shapes, colors, and dispensing options.
40micron Art-Check Product Evaluation
- From Dental Product Shopper, September 2022.
100micron Progress Line Spotlight
- From Dental Product Shopper, May 2022.
Approximal Contacts Forceps & Film Combo Fact Sheet
- Looking for an easy and simple way to check Approximal contacts? This combo is the perfect answer!
Q&A with our President Donna Kraus. ‘Leading the Charge in Occlusal Technology’
- An informative Question and Answer article with our President. From Dental Product Shopper, October 2021.
Occlusion Made Easy
Occlusion as a discipline is struggling to find its place in the university curriculum. The few opportunities to put occlusion into practice in university dental care centers lead to graduates who consider the field of occlusion as a complex discipline, beyond the research of the general dentist and somewhat reserved in a panel situation. This book aims to demystify these a priori and demonstrate the essential place of occlusion in daily practice from simple occlusal filling to prosthetic treatments. In the same way that the music theory is the basis for the musician, few basic concepts are essential to understand the masticatory apparatus as a whole and the interactions of its various components. Co-written by clinicians and university teachers, the concepts outlined in this work are the synthesis of long clinical practice and pedagogy. We wanted to give a large place to the iconography of all chapters to enhance reading and facilitate comprehension. In this book, we will provide the answers to the questions that a large number of general dental practitioners and students have.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Digital Management of Functional Occlusion Utilizing Digital Pressure-Sensing Registration
- By Dr. Isaac Tawil, DDS
Using State-of-the-Art Occlusion Technology to Simplify and Improve Functional Risk Assessment
- By Dr. Lee Ann Brady, DMD
Designing an Occlusion
Lee Ann Brady, DMD
July 2020 RN – Expires July 31st, 2023
CDE Credits: 1 self-instructed CEU
Description: How the occlusion is finished is a key factor in log term predictable success. For some patients this process seems easy, and for others it can become an exercise in frustration. In this program we will look at the parameters of a well-designed occlusion and discuss how to create them.